From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Goro may refer to:
- Goro, Benin, an arrondissement in the Commune of Tchaourou, Borgou
- Ejersa Goro, a town in Misraq Hararghe Zone, Oromia
- Goro, Bale, a town in Bale Zone, Oromia
- Goro, Mirab Shewa, a town in Mirab Shewa Zone, Oromia
- Goro, Oromia (woreda), a woreda in Bale Zone of Oromia Region
- Goro, Oromia, Debub Mirab Shewa (woreda), a woreda in Debub Mirab Shewa of Oromia Region
- Goro, SNNPR (woreda), a woreda in Southern Nations, Nationalities and Peoples Region
- Goro, Emilia–Romagna, a comune in the Province of Ferrara
- Goro, New Caledonia, a community in South Province
- Goro (Mortal Kombat), a character in the Mortal Kombat video game series
- Goro Daimon, a character in the King of Fighters video game series
- Goro, the U.S. name of Nyamco in Mappy.
- Goro (sweet bread), a Norwegian sweet bread
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Goro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.