|Founded||18 March 1728|
|• Total||64.79 km2 (25.02 sq mi)|
|Elevation||9 m (30 ft)|
|Population (2010 Census)|
|Time zone||WITA (UTC+8)|
|Area code(s)||+62 435|
Gorontalo shares its borders with Bone Bolango Regency (to the north and east), Tomini Gulf (to the south), and Gorontalo Regency (to the west). Its elevation does not rise 500 metres above mean sea level and the average temperature is 26,5 °C
Culinary in Gorontalo range from seafood to corn (as these can be easily found). Famous food "binthe Biluhuta" which is made out of corn, shredded coconut, basil, and some fish or dried prawns. Other than that, grilled tuna with chilly sauce is very popular.
- Kota Selatan (South City) district - 35,988
- Kota Utara (North City) district - 33,149
- Kota Barat (West City) district - 20,220
- Kota Timur (East City) district - 42,155
- Kota Tengah (Central City) district - 27,047
- Dungingi district - 21,568
- Biro Pusat Statistik, Jakarta, 2011.
- "Pemerintah Kota Gorontalo". 2009. Retrieved 2 March 2011.
|This Gorontalo location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|