From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gospel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gospel is an account of the life and teachings of Jesus.
Gospel may also refer to:
- The gospel or "good news", the message of Jesus, especially his offer of the New Covenant
- Gospel (liturgy), readings from the Gospels in liturgical use
- Matins Gospel, readings from the Gospels at Matins in the Eastern Churches
- Gospel: a novel, by Wilton Barnhardt
Film and TV
- The Gospel (film), a 2005 film
- Gospel, the Japanese name of Treble, a dog in the Mega Man video game series
- Gospel, the English name of the final boss of the video game Mega Man Battle Network 2
- Gospel (Nana Mouskouri album)
- Gospel (Fireworks album) an album by punk band Fireworks
- Gospel, an album by The Marshall Tucker Band
- Gospel, an album by Polish band Lao Che
- The Gospel Album, a ARIA Award-winning album by Geoffrey Gurrumul Yunupingu, (2015).
- "Gospel", a song by The Chevin from the 2012 album Borderline
- "The Gospel", a song by Alicia Keys from the 2016 album Here
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gospel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.