Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gospel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gospel is an account of the life and teachings of Jesus.
Gospel may also refer to:
- The gospel or "good news", the message of Jesus, especially his offer of the New Covenant
- Gospel (liturgy), readings from the Gospels in liturgical use
- Matins Gospel, readings from the Gospels at Matins in the Eastern Churches
- Gospel: a novel, by Wilton Barnhardt
Film and TV
- The Gospel (film), a 2005 film
- Gospel, the Japanese name of Treble, a dog in the Mega Man video game series
- Gospel, the English name of the final boss of the video game Mega Man Battle Network 2
- Gospel (Nana Mouskouri album)
- Gospel (Fireworks album) an album by punk band Fireworks
- Gospel, an album by The Marshall Tucker Band
- Gospel, an album by Polish band Lao Che
- The Gospel Album, a ARIA Award-winning album by Geoffrey Gurrumul Yunupingu, (2015).
- "Gospel", a song by The Chevin from the 2012 album Borderline
- "The Gospel", a song by Alicia Keys from the 2016 album Here
- "Gospel" (song), a song by Rich Chigga, Keith Ape, and XXXTentacion
- This Is Gospel, a song by Panic! at the Disco from the 2013 album 'Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die!
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gospel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.