Gospel of Judas (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gospel of Judas may refer to:
- Gospel of Judas, a Gnostic gospel, the text of which was partially reconstructed in 2006
- The Gospel According to Judas, a 2007 novel by Jeffrey Archer and Frank Moloney
- The Judas Gospel, a novel by Peter Van Greenaway originally published in 1972
- The Gospel of Judas, a novel by Roberto Pazzi originally published in 1989
- The Gospel of Judas, a novel by Simon Mawer originally published in 2000
- The Gospel of Judas, a novel by Robert Morel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gospel of Judas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.