Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gossip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gossip is idle talk or rumour about the personal or private affairs of others.
Gossip may also refer to:
- George H. D. Gossip (1841–1907), American-English chess master and writer
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Gossip (unfinished film), an unfinished 1982 UK drama directed by Don Boyd
- Gossip (2000 American film), a teen drama directed by Davis Guggenheim
- Gossip (2000 Swedish film), a comedy/drama directed by Colin Nutley
- Gossip (video game), a 1983 experimental Atari 400 game by Chris Crawford
- Gossip, also known as Chinese Whispers or the telephone game, a party game
- Gossip (album), a 1986 album by Paul Kelly
- "Gossip" (Vanessa Amorosi song)
- "Gossip" (Nadine Coyle song)
- "Gossip" (Lil Wayne song)
- Gossip, a 2007 EP by Breathe Carolina
- The Gossip (EP), a 1999 EP by the band Gossip
- "Gossip" (Desperate Housewives), an episode of Desperate Housewives
- "Gossip" (The Office), an episode of The Office (U.S.)
- Gossip (software), an instant messaging client for Unix-like operating systems
- Gossip protocol, a structured interchange of messages between agents running on a set of computers in a network
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gossip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.