From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gossip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gossip is idle talk or rumour about the personal or private affairs of others.
Gossip may also refer to:
Film and television
- Gossip (unfinished film), a unfinished 1982 UK drama directed by Don Boyd
- Gossip (2000 American film), a teen drama directed by Davis Guggenheim
- Gossip (2000 Swedish film), a comedy/drama directed by Colin Nutley
- "Gossip" (Desperate Housewives), an episode of Desperate Housewives
- "Gossip" (The Office), an episode of The Office (U.S.)
- Gossip (band), an American indie rock band
- The Gossip (EP), a 1999 EP by the band
- Gossip (album), a 1986 album by Paul Kelly
- "Gossip" (Lil Wayne song)
- "Gossip" (Vanessa Amorosi song)
- Gossip, a 2007 EP by Breathe Carolina
- Gossip (software), an instant messaging client for Unix-like operating systems
- Gossip (video game), a 1983 experimental Atari 400 game by Chris Crawford
- Gossip protocol, a structured interchange of messages between agents running on a set of computers in a network
- Chinese whispers or Gossip, a party game
- George H. D. Gossip (1841–1907), American-English chess master and writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gossip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.