(Redirected from Got)
|Look up got, Got, göt, gôt, or Göt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GOT, Got, or got may refer to:
- François Jules Edmond Got (1822–1901), French actor, comedian, and librettist
- Pascale Got (born 1961), French politician
- Raoul Got (1900–1955), French rugby union player
- Geranyl-pyrophosphate—olivetolic acid geranyltransferase, an enzyme
- Global Offset Table, in a computer program
- Got (bull), a cloned fighting bull
- Göteborg Landvetter Airport, Sweden (IATA code GOT)
- Gothic language, (ISO 639-2 and -3 codes "got")
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GOT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.