Got Game Entertainment
|Industry||Computer and video games|
|Founded||Weston, Connecticut, USA|
|Howard Horowitz (founder)|
Got Game Entertainment, LLC was an American developer and publisher of videogames, based in Weston, Connecticut. Got Game chiefly published adventure games, with ARMA II being the most notable exception. In January 2011, founder Howard Horowitz reorganized Got Game into a new company called WHA Entertainment, Inc.
- ARMA 2
- Bad Mojo Redux
- Barrow Hill
- Memento Mori
- Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
- Puzzle Scape
- Anacapri the Dream
- A Quiet Weekend in Capri
- RHEM 2: The Cave
- RHEM 3: The Secret Library
- The Lost Crown: A Ghost-Hunting Adventure
- Tony Tough and the Night of Roasted Moths
- Twin Sector
- "ARMA II in North America!". MCV. 2009-06-22. Retrieved 2009-06-26.
- Fahey, Mike (2009-06-23). "Got Game Bringing ArmA II Boxed Copies To North America". Kotaku. Retrieved 2009-06-29.
- "History for Got Game Entertainment, LLC". Blue Flame Labs. 2012-06-06. Retrieved 2015-11-20.
|This United States video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|