|Got Live If You Want It|
|Live album by|
|Released||September 17, 2002|
|Recorded||February 17, 2002|
|Genre||Psychedelic rock, stoner rock|
|Label||The Committee to Keep Music Evil|
|Dead Meadow chronology|
Got Live If You Want It is a live album by American band Dead Meadow. It was recorded live at Maxwell's Hoboken, New Jersey, on February 17, 2002, and released seven months later on CD and orange vinyl LP by Anton Newcombe's label, The Committee to Keep Music Evil.
- "Green Sky Green Lake" – 5:42
- "Everything's Goin On" – 3:15
- "Good Moanin'" – 4:47
- "Sleepy Silver Door" – 7:29
- "Beyond the Fields We Know" – 9:26
- "Dusty Nothing" – 4:06
- "Lady" – 4:46
- "Rocky Mountain High" – 7:27
AllMusic gave a positive review of the mix of sludge and drift. There was a notable difference between the usual studio-recording style and the live style used for the album. The reviewer summarised it as "trippy in the best sense of the word, as Simon's vocals cascade over the band's full shuffling downward slide". Exclaim!'s review was mixed, though positive, noting the vocals of the psych-rock would either be loved or hated by listeners, though the general quality was appreciated.
- "Got Live If You Want It! - Dead Meadow | Songs, Reviews, Credits". AllMusic.
- Ned Raggett. "Got Live if You Want review by AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 10 January 2019.
- Rob Ferraz (1 February 2003). "Got Live if you Want review by Exclaim!". Exclaim!. Retrieved 10 January 2019.