|Look up gotcha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gotcha (colloquial for "got you") or I gotcha may refer to:
- Gotcha (programming), a counter-intuitive, but documented, behavior in a computer system (as opposed to a bug)
- Gotcha (headline), a controversial frontpage headline which appeared in The Sun newspaper, on 4 May 1982
- Gotcha journalism, a newspaper reporting style
Film and TV
- Gotcha! (1985 film), starring Anthony Edwards and Linda Fiorentino
- "Gotcha", an episode of Coupling
- "Gotcha!" (Adventure Time), an episode of Adventure Time
- "Gotcha", a practical joke performed on a celebrity on the television show, Noel's House Party
- Gotcha (video game), a 1973 arcade game
- Gotcha! The Sport!, a 1987 video game for the Nintendo Entertainment System
- Assassin (game), a live action game (also known as Gotcha)
- Gotcha! (quartet), a barbershop quartet
- Gotcha! (funk band), a Dutch funk band
- Gotcha! (album), a 1999 album by Salsa band DLG
- "Gotcha", theme song by Tom Scott of the Starsky & Hutch TV series
- "Gotcha" (song), a song by Jessica Mauboy
- "Gotcha ", a song by Mumzy Stranger from his 2008 mixtape.
- "I Gotcha" (Joe Tex song)
- "I Gotcha" (Lupe Fiasco song)
- Yod-coalescence, the linguistic process by which "got you" becomes "gotcha"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gotcha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.