From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gotcha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gotcha (colloquial for "got you") or I gotcha may refer to:
- Gotcha (programming), a counter-intuitive, but documented, behavior in a computer system (as opposed to a bug)
- "Gotcha", a practical joke performed on a celebrity on the television show Noel's House Party
- Gotcha (video game), a 1973 arcade game
- Gotcha journalism, a newspaper reporting style
- Gotcha (headline), a controversial frontpage headline which appeared in The Sun newspaper, on 4 May 1982
- Assassin (game), a live action game (also known as Gotcha)
- The title of the Starsky & Hutch theme song
- "Gotcha", a song by Mumzy Stranger from his 2008 mixtape.
- "Gotcha", an episode of Coupling
- "Gotcha" (song), a song by Jessica Mauboy
- Gotcha! (1985 film), starring Anthony Edwards and Linda Fiorentino
- Gotcha! The Sport!, a 1987 video game for the Nintendo Entertainment System
- Gotcha! (album), a 1999 album by Salsa band DLG
- Gotcha! (funk band), a Dutch funk band
- Gotcha! (quartet), a barbershop quartet
- "Gotcha!" (Adventure Time), an episode of Adventure Time
- "I Gotcha" (Joe Tex song)
- "I Gotcha" (Lupe Fiasco song)
- Yod-coalescence, the linguistic process by which "got you" becomes "gotcha"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gotcha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.