This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (March 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Hakone Otome Side in February 2012
1898-3 Niihashi, Gotemba-shi, Shizuoka-ken|
|Operated by||JR Central|
|Line(s)||■ Gotemba Line|
|Platforms||1 side + 1 island platform|
|Opened||1 February 1889|
|Passengers (FY2006)||4,698 daily|
Gotemba Station (御殿場駅 Gotemba-eki) is a railway station on the Gotemba Line in the eastern part of Gotemba, Shizuoka, Japan, operated by Central Japan Railway Company (JR Central). It is one of the gateway stations to Mount Fuji and the Fuji Five Lakes (including Lake Kawaguchi and Lake Yamanaka).
Gotemba Station has a single side platform and a single island platform serving three tracks. The station building has automated ticket machines, IC card TOICA automated turnstiles (IC card is available only for Numazu direction), and a seat reservation service counter. The station building is elevated, and connected to the platforms by an overpass.
|1||■ Gotemba Line||for Yamakita, Matsuda, and Kōzu|
|2||■ Gotemba Line||for Susono and Numazu|
|3||■ Gotemba Line||for both directions, and Limited Express Asagiri for Shinjuku|
This Section does not cite any sources. (September 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Bus tickets and "Hakone Free Pass" (excursion ticket) can be bought at Bus Information on each side.
- Mt. Fuji side
- for Kawaguchiko Station (Lake Kawaguchi) via Fujisan Station (Fujikyuko Line) and Lake Yamanaka, by Fujikyu Bus
- for Mt. Fuji 5th stage and Camp Fuji (USMC), by Fujikyu Bus
- for Ten-yu via Miyagino, Gora Station, Hakone Open-Air Museum and Yunessun, by Hakone Tozan Bus
- for Yokohama Station, by Fuji Express and Sotetsu Bus
- for Kyōto Station, Ōsaka Station, Namba Station, and Ōsaka Abenobashi Station, by Fujikyu Shonan Bus and Kintetsu Bus
- Hakone Otome side
- for Gotemba Premium Outlets, by Free Shuttle Bus
- for Hakone Area (Togendai (Lake Ashi)) via Otome Toge and Sengoku (transfer for Gora Station, Miyanoshita, Hakone Yumoto Station, and Odawara Station), by Odakyu Hakone Highway Bus
- for Shinjuku Station (in Tokyo) via Tōmei-Gotemba (transfer for Tōmei Expressway Bus for JR Shizuoka Station and JR Nagoya Station), by Odakyu Hakone Highway Bus
- for Tokyo Station, by Odakyu Hakone Highway Bus (joint operation with JR Bus Kanto)
- for Haneda Airport via JR Yokohama Station, by Odakyu Hakone Highway Bus (joint operation with Keikyu Bus)
- Fujikyu Bus timetable for Kawaguchiko Station
- Fujikyu Bus timetable for Gotemba area (in Japanese)
- Hakone Tozan Bus timetable for Ten-yu
- 河口湖～横浜線（レイクライナー） - 富士急行バス [Kawaguchiko - Yokohama Line "Lake Liner" - Fuji Kyuko Bus] (in Japanese). Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- 大阪・京都～新富士・沼津・御殿場・新松田・小田原（金太郎号） - 富士急行バス [Osaka/Kyoto - Shin-Fuji/Numazu/Gotemba/Shina-Matsuda/Odawara "Kintaro" - Fuji Kyuko Bus] (in Japanese). Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- Gotemba Premium Outlets directions & transportation
- Odakyu Hakone Highway Bus Timetable
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gotemba Station.|
- Gotemba Station information (JR Central) (in Japanese)
- Train Timetable for Matsuda (transfer for Shinjuku and Odawara via Odakyu Line), Kozu, Yokohama and Tokyo direction (JR Central) (in Japanese)
- Train Timetable for Numazu, Mishima (transfer for Shinkansen) and Shizuoka direction (JR Central) (in Japanese)
- Gotemba Station information (Gotembasen.net) (in Japanese)
- Hakone Tozan Bus Stop Guide (Gotemba Station)