This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (March 2014)
|Location||1898-3 Niihashi, Gotemba Town, Shizuoka Prefecture|
|Operated by||JR Central|
|Distance||35.5 km (22.1 mi) from Kōzu|
|Platforms||1 side + 1 island platform|
|Structure type||At grade|
|Opened||1 February 1889|
Gotemba Station (御殿場駅, Gotenba-eki) is a railway station on the Gotemba Line in the eastern part of the city of Gotemba, Shizuoka, Japan, operated by Central Japan Railway Company (JR Central). It is one of the gateway stations to Mount Fuji and the Fuji Five Lakes (including Lake Kawaguchi and Lake Yamanaka).
Gotemba Station is served by the Gotemba Line, and is located 35.5 kilometers from the official starting point of the line at Kōzu. The limited express train Mt. Fuji runs between Shinjuku (Tokyo) and this station via Matsuda.
Gotemba Station has a single side platform and a single island platform serving three tracks. The station building has automated ticket machines, IC card TOICA automated turnstiles, and a staffed ticket office. The station building is elevated above the platforms.
|1||Gotemba Line||for Yamakita, Matsuda, and Kōzu|
|2||Gotemba Line||for Susono and Numazu|
|3||Gotemba Line||for both directions, and Limited Express Mt. Fuji for Shinjuku|
This section needs additional citations for verification. (September 2012)
In fiscal 2017, the station was used by an average of 4879 passengers daily (boarding passengers only).
- Gotemba Minami High School
- Gotemba High School
Bus tickets can be bought at Bus Information on each side. "Hakone Free Pass" (excursion ticket) can be bought at Tourist Information on Hakone Otome side.
- Mount Fuji side
- for Kawaguchiko Station (Lake Kawaguchi) via Mt. Fuji Station (Fujikyuko Line) and Lake Yamanaka, by Fujikyu Bus
- for Mount Fuji 5th stage and Camp Fuji (USMC), by Fujikyu Bus
- for Ten-yu via Miyagino, Gora Station, Hakone Open-Air Museum and Yunessun, by Hakone Tozan Bus (afternoon)
- for Yokohama Station, by Fuji Express and Sotetsu Bus
- for Kyōto Station, Ōsaka Station, Namba Station, and Ōsaka Abenobashi Station, by Fujikyu Shonan Bus and Kintetsu Bus
- Hakone Otome side
- for Gotemba Premium Outlets, by Free Shuttle Bus
- for Hakone Area (Togendai (Lake Ashi)) via Otome Toge and Sengoku (transfer for Gora Station, Miyanoshita, Hakone Yumoto Station, and Odawara Station), by Odakyu Hakone Highway Bus
- for Ten-yu via Miyagino, Gora Station, Hakone Open-Air Museum and Yunessun, by Hakone Tozan Bus (before noon)
- for Shinjuku Station (in Tokyo) via Tōmei-Gotemba (transfer for Tōmei Expressway Bus for JR Shizuoka Station and JR Nagoya Station), by Odakyu Hakone Highway Bus
- for Haneda Airport via JR Yokohama Station, by Odakyu Hakone Highway Bus (joint operation with Keikyu Bus)
- 静岡県統計年鑑2017(平成29年)) (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Shizuoka Prefecture. 2018. Retrieved 5 July 2019.
- Fujikyu Bus timetable for Kawaguchiko Station
- Fujikyu Bus timetable for Gotemba area (in Japanese)
- Hakone Tozan Bus Mt. Fuji side timetable for Ten-yu
- 河口湖～横浜線（レイクライナー） - 富士急行バス [Kawaguchiko - Yokohama Line "Lake Liner" - Fuji Kyuko Bus] (in Japanese). Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- 大阪・京都～新富士・沼津・御殿場・新松田・小田原（金太郎号） - 富士急行バス [Osaka/Kyoto - Shin-Fuji/Numazu/Gotemba/Shina-Matsuda/Odawara "Kintaro" - Fuji Kyuko Bus] (in Japanese). Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- Gotemba Premium Outlets directions & transportation
- Odakyu Hakone Highway Bus Timetable
- Hakone Tozan Bus Hakone Otome side timetable for Ten-yu
- Gotemba Station information (JR Central) (in Japanese)
- Train Timetable for Matsuda (transfer for Shinjuku and Odawara via Odakyu Line), Kozu, Yokohama and Tokyo direction (JR Central) (in Japanese)
- Train Timetable for Numazu, Mishima (transfer for Shinkansen) and Shizuoka direction (JR Central) (in Japanese)
- Gotemba Station information (Gotembasen.net) (in Japanese)
- Hakone Tozan Bus Stop Guide (Gotemba Station)