Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Goth or goth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Goth is a member of the Goths, a group of East Germanic tribes.
Goth or Goths may also refer to:
- Amon Göth (1908–1946), Austrian-born Nazi SS commandant executed for war crimes
- Gothic rock or just goth, a music genre
- Goth subculture
- Goth (board game)
- Goth (novel), a 2003 Japanese novel by Otsuichi
- Goth (Silverwing), a character in the Silverwing series
- Goth (village), means village in Sindhi
- Goths (album), by the Mountain Goats
- The Goth, nickname of Thoby Stephen
- Goth (2008 film), a Japanese drama film
- Goth (2003 film), an American horror film
- A nickname for Gothenburg Public House System and the bars which are part of them, especially in Scotland
- Visigoths, a subdivision of the Goths, prominent in Spanish history
- Ostrogoths, a subdivision of the Gothic people, prominent in Italian history
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Goth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.