|Frequency||8 per year|
|Based in||New York City|
Gotham is a regional magazine founded by publisher Jason Binn in 2001 and published by Niche Media, LLC. The magazine covers fashion, philanthropy, arts, culture, real estate, cuisine, celebrity, entertainment, and beauty. Published eight times a year, it is distributed in Manhattan. The editor-in-chief is Samantha Yanks. The magazine was published by Debra Halpert until August 2011 when David Katz began to publish it.
Sister title of the magazine is Hamptons. According to a survey commissioned by the company, 56 percent of Gotham readers are male, with 51 percent married, and some two-thirds within the age group of 36 and 60 years old. Gotham is a sister publication to Hamptons magazine, sharing advertising and production.
- "eCirc for Consumer Magazines". Audit Bureau of Circulations. December 31, 2011.
- Douglas MacKaye Harrington (October 21, 2009). "Gotham Magazine Throws A Launch Party In Celebration Of Its 100 Hottest Bachelors Issue". Hamptons. Retrieved August 17, 2015.
- Editor, Min (27 February 2008). "Niche Names Cuomo Editorial Director for Gotham and Hamptons". Access Intelligence. Min Online.
- Gotham Magazine: Mission
- Emma Bazilian (August 7, 2012). "'Gotham' Magazine Announces New Publisher". Adweek. Retrieved November 28, 2015.
- Gotham, Editor (1 April 2017). "ADVERTISING INFO AND MEDIA KIT". Modern Luxury. Gotham.