Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up GOTO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
goto is a statement found in many computer programming languages.
Goto may also refer to:
- Gotō (surname), a Japanese surname, including a list of people with the name
- GoTo (telescopes), a type of telescope mount and related software
- GoTo.com, later Overture Services, Inc., a pay-for-placement Internet search service acquired by Yahoo!
- Goto-gumi, a Japanese yakuza organization
- Goto, a kind of Philippine rice congee
In fictional characters:
- Goto Dengo, a character in Neal Stephenson's 1999 novel Cryptonomicon
- G0-T0, a droid in the video game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II – The Sith Lords
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Goto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.