Volvo buses at Gottigere, Bannerghatta Road
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Gottigere is in Bangalore district, along Bannerghatta Road in the Indian state of Karnataka. It is surrounded by the famous NICE Road and smaller areas like Basavanapura. It has been named after "Gottigere lake" which is near NICE Road. This area has seen fast growth due to many IT companies establishment near Bannerghatta Road & Electronic city.
Gottigere has an average literacy rate of 70%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 75%, and female literacy is 63%. In Gottigere, 12% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- T. John College, near NICE Road
- Dr. R M L Law College
- Perumal Engineering College
- Ramamanohar Lohia College Of Law
- ITM Institute of Hotel Management
MapleBear Canadian Pre-School Gottigere
Greenwood High Pre School ( A unit of Greenwood High International School)
Sherwood High School
Gottigere High School
Podar International School
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- Schools near Bannerghatta Road (Gottigere)
|This article related to a location in Bangalore Urban district, Karnataka, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|