|Full name||Gouher Sultana|
31 March 1988 |
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
|Batting style||Right-hand bat|
|Bowling style||left-arm orthodox spin|
|ODI debut||5 May 2008 v Pakistan|
|Last ODI||21 Jan 2014 v Sri Lanka|
|T20I debut||28 October 2008 v Australia|
|Last T20I||2 April 2014 v Pakistan|
Source: ESPNcricinfo, 17 April 2014
Gouher Sultana (born 31 March 1988) is an Indian cricketer. Sultana was born in Hyderabad. She has played international cricket for India's Under-21 women's team, and the India national women's cricket team, mainly as a left-arm orthodox spin bowler.
She has played in 23 One-day Internationals since her debut against Pakistan in the Women's Asia Cup at Kurunegala on 5 May 2008, including the 2009 Women's Cricket World Cup. She has also played in seven Twenty20 Internationals since her debut against Australia in Sydney on 28 October 2008.
- "G Sultana". Cricinfo. Retrieved 6 March 2010.
- "G Sultana". CricketArchive. Archived from the original on 10 March 2009. Retrieved 6 March 2010.
- "2nd ODI: England Women v India Women at Taunton, Jul 4, 2012 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo". Cricinfo. Retrieved 2017-04-17.
- "Records | Women's One-Day Internationals | Partnership records | Highest partnership for the tenth wicket | ESPN Cricinfo". Cricinfo. Retrieved 2017-04-17.
- "Records | Women's One-Day Internationals | Partnership records | Highest partnerships by wicket | ESPN Cricinfo". Cricinfo. Retrieved 2017-04-17.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gouher Sultana.|
|This biographical article related to an Indian cricket person born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|