From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gour may refer to:
- Hari Singh Gour, an Indian lawyer, educator, and writer
- Joseph-Omer Gour, a Canadian politician
- Rimstone, a cave formation
- Gauḍa, a mediæval Indian city
- Gour, a place in Malda district, West Bengal, India
- Gour, an Indian caste of Brahmins or landlords
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.