Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Discipline||Political science, public administration|
|Edited by||Robert H. Cox
Governance is published by the Structure and Organization of Government Committee (Research Committee 27) of the International Political Science Association. It covers the theoretical and practical discussion of executive politics, public policy, administration, and the organization of the state. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2015 impact factor of 3.424, ranking it 5th out of 163 journals in the category "Political Science" and 2nd out of 47 journals in the category "Public Administration".
- Michael Atkinson, University of Saskatchewan
- Colin Campbell, University of British Columbia
- B. Guy Peters, University of Pittsburgh
- Jon Pierre, University of Gothenburg
- Bert Rockman, Purdue University
- Graham K. Wilson, Boston University
- Michael Barzelay, London School of Economics
|This article about a journal on politics or political science is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.