From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Governing Body)
||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Governing body, while unrelated titles should be moved to Governing body (disambiguation). (April 2015)||
|Look up governing body in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A governing body is an organization of people that administers something.
Governing body may refer to:
- The school governing body (SGB) of a school, particularly in Commonwealth areas
- Board of education, the governing body of a school or higher administrative level
- University Court, the governing body of a university in Scotland
- The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses
- Governing Body Commission of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness
- Governing Bodies of the Conference of European Churches
- Sports governing body, a regulating authority for sports
- Board of governors, the governing body of a public institution
- Board of directors, the governing body of a company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Governing body.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.