Government of Balochistan, Pakistan
Provincial Government Seal
Provincial Government Flag
|Seat of Government||Quetta|
|Speaker||Raheela Hameed Durrani|
|Members in Assembly||65|
|Governor||Muhammad Khan Achakzai|
|Chief Minister||Nawab Sanaullah Zehri|
|Chief Secretary||Aurangzeb Haque|
|High Court||Balochistan High Court|
|Chief Justice||Justice Qazi Faez Isa|
Government of Balochistan (Urdu: حکومتِ بلوچستان) is based in the largest province of Pakistan in Quetta. The head of the province is the Governor, who is nominated by the President of Pakistan. While the head of the Government of Balochistan is the Chief Minister who is elected by the Balochistan Assembly.
The province of Balochistan (or Baluchistan) in Pakistan contains most of historical Balochistan and is named after the Baloch. Neighbouring regions are Iranian Balochistan to the west, Afghanistan and Federally Administered Tribal Areas, Pakistan to the north and Punjab and Sindh to the east. To the south is the Arabian Sea. The principal languages in the province are Baluchi, Pashto, Brahui, and Persian.
Executive of Balochistan
- Government of Balochistan. Government of Balochistan consists of 26 Departments and some allied offices. These 26 Departments are headed by Provincial Secretaries. The Provincial Secretaries are headed by Chief Secretary. Presently there are 47 Ministers who look after 27 Departments.
- Government of Balochistan - District Database
- Finance Department
- Planning & Development Department
Balochistan's provincial assembly consists of 65 members out which 11 seats are reserved for women while 3 are reserved for minorities.
- Provincial Assembly of Balochistan
- Chief Minister of Balochistan
- Quetta, Provincial capital of Balochistan