List of organisations banned by the Government of India
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Government of India designated terrorist organisations)
Current list of organisations designated as terrorist
- Akhil Bharat Nepali Ekta Samaj (ABNES)
- All Tripura Tiger Force (ATTF)
- Al-Umar-Mujahideen (AUM)
- Babbar Khalsa International (BKI)
- Communist Party of India (Maoist), all its formations and front organisations.
- Communist Party of India (Marxist–Leninist) People's War, all its formations and front organisations.
- Deendar Anjuman (DA)
- Dukhtaran-e-Millat (DeM)
- Garo National Liberation Army (GNLA), all its formations and front organisations.
- Harkat-ul-Mujahideen (HUM) / Harkat-ul-Ansar (HUA) / Harkat-ul-Jihad-e-Islami (HUJI)
- Hizb-ul-Mujahideen (HM)
- Indian Mujahideen (IM);
- International Sikh Youth Federation (ISYF)
- Islamic State (IS) or Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) or Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL);
- Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM)
- Jamiat-ul-Mujahideen (JUM)
- Kamtapur Liberation Organisation (KLO)
- Kanglei Yawol Kanna Lup (KYKL)
- Kangleipak Communist Party (KCP)
- Khalistan Commando Force (KCF)
- Khalistan Zindabad Force (KZF)
- Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT)
- Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE)
- Maoist Communist Centre (MCC), all its formations and front organisations
- National Democratic Front of Bodoland (NDFB)
- National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT)
- People's Liberation Army of Manipur (PLAM).
- People's Revolutionary Party of Kangleipak (PRPK)
- Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI)
- Tamil Nadu Liberation Army (TNLA)
- Tamil National Retrieval Troops (TNRT)
- United Liberation Front of Assam (ULFA)
- United National Liberation Front (UNLF)
- Organisations listed in the Schedule to the United Nation Prevention and Suppression of Terrorism (Implementation of Security Council Resolutions) Order, 2007 made under section 2 of the United Nations (Security Council) Act, 1947 (43 of 1947) and amended from time to time.
- "Banned Organisations". Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. Retrieved 2015-03-31.
- "RSS India's number 1 terror group: Former Mumbai police officer". The Times of India. November 27, 2015.
- India bans IS
- The List established and maintained by the 1267 Committee with respect to individuals, groups, undertakings and other entities associated with Al-Qaeda