List of organisations banned by the Government of India
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Government of India designated terrorist organizations)
The Ministry of Home Affairs of India has banned a number of organisations that have been proscribed as terrorist organisations under the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act. The banned groups are:
- National Democratic Front of Bodoland (NDFB)
- All Tripura Tiger Force (ATTF)
- Al-Umar-Mujahideen (AUM)
- Babbar Khalsa International (BKI)
- Communist Party of India (Maoist), all its formations and front organisations.
- Communist Party of India (Marxist–Leninist) People's War, all its formations and front organisations.
- Deendar Anjuman (DA)
- Dukhtaran-e-Millat (DeM)
- Garo National Liberation Army (GNLA), all its formations and front organisations.
- Harkat-ul-Mujahideen (HUM) / Harkat-ul-Ansar (HUA) / Harkat-ul-Jihad-e-Islami (HUJI)
- Hizb-ul-Mujahideen (HM)
- Indian Mujahideen (IM);
- International Sikh Youth Federation (ISYF)
- Islamic State (IS) or Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) or Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL);
- Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM)
- Jamiat-ul-Mujahideen (JUM)
- Kamtapur Liberation Organisation (KLO)
- Kanglei Yawol Kanna Lup (KYKL)
- Kangleipak Communist Party (KCP)
- Khalistan Commando Force (KCF)
- Khalistan Zindabad Force (KZF)
- Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT)
- Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE)
- Maoist Communist Centre (MCC), all its formations and front organisations
- Akhil Bharat Nepali Ekta Samaj (ABNES)
- National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT)
- National Socialist Council of Nagaland (Khaplang), all its formations and front organisations
- People's Liberation Army of Manipur (PLAM).
- People's Revolutionary Party of Kangleipak (PRPK)
- Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI)
- Tamil Nadu Liberation Army (TNLA)
- Tamil National Retrieval Troops (TNRT)
- United Liberation Front of Assam (ULFA)
- United National Liberation Front (UNLF)
- Organisations listed in the Schedule to the United Nation Prevention and Suppression of Terrorism (Implementation of Security Council Resolutions) Order, 2007 made under section 2 of the United Nations (Security Council) Act, 1947 (08 of 1947) and amended from time to time.
- Zakir Naik's Islamic Research Foundation
- "Banned Organisations". Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. Retrieved 2015-03-31.
- India bans IS
- The List established and maintained by the 1267 Committee with respect to individuals, groups, undertakings and other entities associated with Al-Qaeda