Muzium Yang di-Pertua Negeri Melaka
|Location||Malacca City, Malacca, Malaysia|
The museum building was formerly used as the official residence and office of the Dutch Governor of Malacca. The building was then used as the official residence of the Yang di-Pertua Negeri of Melaka until September 1996. The museum was officially opened to the public in 2002.
The museum exhibits the personal belongings of various governors of Melaka since the independence of Malaya.
- List of museums in Malaysia
- List of tourist attractions in Malacca
- Similar British colonial residences:
- "Governor's Museum". malaccaguide.com. Archived from the original on 2015-02-09.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-07-07. Retrieved 2015-07-26.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Governor's Museum.|
|This article related to a museum in Malaysia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|