Governor's Square Mall
|Address||2801 Wilma Rudolph Boulevard|
|Opening date||October 29, 1986|
|Developer||CBL & Associates Properties/Cafaro Company|
|No. of stores and services||100+|
|No. of anchor tenants||10|
|Total retail floor area||1 million square feet|
|No. of floors||1|
Governor's Square Mall is an enclosed shopping mall in Clarksville, Tennessee. It is anchored by JCPenney, Belk, Dillard's, Sears, Dick's Sporting Goods, Ross Dress For Less, Target, Old Navy, Best Buy and Toys"R"Us.
At the time of its opening in 1986, the area around the exit was largely undeveloped.
An original anchor, Hess's, was split between Borders Books & Music and Goody's Family Clothing. After Goody's closed, it became Dick's Sporting Goods. A food court was also added. Borders closed in 2011 and became Ross Dress for Less in 2013.
- "Mall opening just the beginning of Exit 4 area". pqasb.pqarchiver.com. Retrieved 12 July 2015.
- Directory of Major Malls. MJJTM Publications Corporation. 1992. ISSN 0732-5983. Retrieved 12 July 2015.
- Chain Store Age (v. 79, nos. 1-6). Lebhar-Friedman, Incorporated. 2003. Retrieved 12 July 2015.
- "New food court coming to mall". pqasb.pqarchiver.com. Retrieved 12 July 2015.
- Settle, Jimmy (25 January 2013). "Ross Dress for Less coming to Governor's Square Mall in Clarksville". The Leaf Chronicle. Retrieved 3 November 2013.
|This article about a United States shopping mall is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|