Jump to navigation Jump to search
Govinda is a name of the Hindu deity Krishna.
Govinda may also refer to:
- Govinda II (774–780 CE), the King of Rashtrakuta dynasty of India after Krishna I
- Govinda III (793–814 CE), an Indian ruler of Rashtrakuta dynasty and a successor of Dhruva Dharavarsha
- Govinda IV (930–935 CE), the King of Rashtrakuta dynasty of India after Amoghavarsha II
- Govinda Bhagavatpada, the Guru of the Advaita philosopher, Adi Shankara
- Anagarika Govinda, expositor of Tibetan Buddhism
- Govinda (actor), a Bollywood actor and politician
- Govinda, a character in Hermann Hesse's Siddhartha
- Govinda (Dahi Handi), refers to a participant in the Indian festival Dahi Handi.
- Govinda's, a chain of vegetarian restaurants run by the International Society for Krishna Consciousness
- Govinda's Restaurant, Sydney, a vegetarian restaurant and movie room in Sydney, Australia
- "Govinda" (Kula Shaker song), a single by the British band Kula Shaker
- "Govinda" (Radha Krishna Temple song), a single by the Radha Krsna Temple
- Govind (disambiguation) (commonly used in Sikhism)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Govinda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.