From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gowan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gowan can refer to:
- Franklin B. Gowen, attorney, president of Reading Railroad
- Hunter Gowan, Irish Protestant politician and militiaman
- Lawrence Gowan, a Canadian musician who has used the stage name Gowan
- Ogle Robert Gowan, Canadian-Irish politician, son of Hunter Gowan
- Peter Gowan (1946–2009), British academic
- Scottish name for any of various yellow or white field flowers, esp. the English daisy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gowan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.