(Redirected from Gpu)
|Look up GPU in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A GPU, or graphics processing unit, is a special stream processor used in computer graphics hardware.
GPU may also refer to
- Gambia Press Union
- General Public Utilities, a defunct American electric utility
- General Purpose Uniform, of the Royal Australian Air Force
- Global Peace and Unity, an annual Muslim conference
- Ground power unit, used to power aircraft on the ground
- State Political Directorate (Russian: Государственное политическое управление, Gosudarstvennoye Politicheskoye Upravlenie), the secret police of the RSFSR and USSR until 1934
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GPU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.