(Redirected from Gpu)
|Look up GPU in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GPU may be an abbreviation for:
- Graphics processing unit, a special stream processor used in computer graphics hardware
- Ground power unit, a type of Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) used on the ground at airports
- General Public Utilities, a defunct New Jersey-based electric utility purchased by FirstEnergy Corporation in 2001, and the original owners of the Three Mile Island nuclear plant
- The Global Peace and Unity event, an annual Muslim conference held at ExCeL Exhibition Centre in London
- Gosudarstvennoye Politicheskoye Upravlenie (State Political Directorate), the secret police of the RSFSR and USSR until 1934
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GPU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.