Jump to navigation Jump to search
GQ usually refers to the monthly men's magazine originally called Gentlemen's Quarterly.
GQ, Gq or gq may also refer to:
- Gq alpha subunit, a class of proteins
- Generalized quantifier, a type of expression in linguistic semantics
- Generalized quadrangle, a type of incidence structure in mathematics
- Equatorial Guinea (ISO 3166 code)
- .gq, the country code top-level domain for Equatorial Guinea
- Genderqueer, a gender identity other than man or woman
- General quarters, a call to battle stations aboard a naval warship
- Golden Quadrilateral, a highway network in India
- Airports in Mauritania (ICAO code prefix)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gq.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.