||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (May 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Group X plays at ROFLCon 2008
|Genres||Comedy rock, rap rock|
Gröûp X (also known as Gröûp X: Arabian Rap Sensations) is a faux Arabian rock band, claiming to be from the fictional village of Cramshananteen, Saudi Arabia; however, they originate from Georgia, USA. They play a mix of rap and rock. They use comically accented and mangled English.[dead link]
- Hashmeer Shashmeer: Rifleman
- Blade Razorr: Weapons specialist explosives expert
- Rex Wif Da Machine: Heavy machine gunner
- White Chocolate: Guest rapper, beatboxer and backing vocals (the only one claiming to be a "white / American" character)
- Blade Razorr: Lead vocals, prank calls.
- Rowbby the Sheeth: Bass
- Rex Wif Da Machine: Drums, backing vocals
- Flat-Eyed Tony: Keyboard
Gröûp X used to occasionally play live shows at Swayze's Venue in Marietta, Georgia but have not attended the venue for some time.
In April 2008, they headlined the finale concert at ROFLCon with fellow internet stars Leslie Hall, Lemon Demon, Trocadero and Denny Blaze. There the group had Ben Romans (from the Click Five) on keytar.
- 40 oz. Slushie (1999)
- Stepping on the Crowtche owf Your Americain Presidaint (2000)
- Noteworthy Nobodies: Group X has hilarious hip-hop, by Jason Albaugh, Western Herald, Jan 16, 2003
- *Metts, Jonathan "Editorial: A Night with Group X", NintendoWorldReport, March 26, 2002. Accessed July 5, 2007.
- *"Swayze's Venue showlisting archive", Swayze's Venue, March 24, 2003. Accessed July 15, 2007.
- The Phoenix > Live Reviews > LOL in the family