This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (May 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Genres||Comedy rock, rap rock|
Gröûp X (also known as Gröûp X: Arabian Rap Sensations) is a faux Arabian rock band, claiming to be from the fictional village of Cramshananteen, Saudi Arabia; however, they actually originate from Georgia, USA. They play a mix of rap and rock. They use comically accented and mangled English.[dead link]
- Hashmeer Shashmeer: Voice, lyric, maik band, wrote a lot of songs
- DJ Erik Turturro, Attorney at Law, aka Karen Smeth "The Harpsichord": original bass player
- Pepperment Joe: original drummer, now returned
- Blade Razorr: hired temporarily two replace DJ Erik turturro, fired swiftly when he would not follow rules, also Erik Turturro returned
- Rex Wif Da Machine: hired temporarily to drum piepots until Peppermaint Joe make it to Yew Nork
- White Chocolate: Guest rapper, beatboxer and backing vocals (the only one claiming to be a "white / American" character)
Gröûp X used to occasionally play live shows at Swayze's Venue in Marietta, Georgia but have not attended the venue for some time.
- 40 oz. Slushie (1999)
- Stepping on the Crowtche owf Your Americain Presidaint (2000)
- The Return of Peppermaint Joe (2018)
- Noteworthy Nobodies: Group X has hilarious hip-hop, by Jason Albaugh, Western Herald, Jan 16, 2003
- *"Swayze's Venue showlisting archive", Swayze's Venue, March 24, 2003. Accessed July 15, 2007.
-  Official iTunes page.