From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gračanica (pronounced [ɡratʃǎnitsa]) may refer to:
- Gračanica, Kosovo, a town and municipality in Kosovo
- Gračanica, Bosnia and Herzegovina, a town and municipality in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Gračanica (Prijepolje), a village in the municipality of Prijepolje, in southwest Serbia
- Gračanica, Ljubovija, a village in the municipality of Ljubovija, in western Serbia
- Gračanica Monastery, the monastery in Kosovo, built in the 14th century
- New Gračanica Monastery, Gračanica Monastery copy in Third Lake, United States
- Hercegovačka Gračanica, Gračanica Monastery copy in Trebinje, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Valjevska Gračanica, church in Tubravić, Serbia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gračanica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.