|Look up Grab or grab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grab may refer to:
- Grab, Kentucky
- Grab (peak), Kosovo
- Grab, Ljubuški, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Grab, Trebinje, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Grab, Trnovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Grab, Split-Dalmatia County, a settlement of Trilj, Croatia
- Grab, Zadar County, a settlement of Gračac, Croatia
- Grab, Subcarpathian Voivodeship, south-east Poland
- Grab, Kalisz County, Greater Poland Voivodeship, west-central Poland
- Grab, Pleszew County, Greater Poland Voivodeship, west-central Poland
- Grab, Lučani, Serbia
- Grab (tool), a mechanical device
- Reach extender, also known as a grabber arm, which is a grab on the end of a pole
- Grab (software), a screenshot application
- Grab (application), an e-hailing application formerly called Grab Taxi.
- Hermann Grab (1903–1949), a Bohemian writer in the German language
- Grab (ship), a two- or three-masted vessel used on the Malabar Coast
- All pages beginning with "Grab"
- All pages with a title containing Grab
- Grab bar, a safety device
- Grabs, a municipality in the canton of St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Grabs (skateboarding)
- Grasp (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.