From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grabow is a town in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern in north-eastern Germany.
Grabow may also refer to other placenames derived from grab, the Slavic word for hornbeam:
Places in Germany
- Grabow (Amt) an Amt in the district of Ludwigslust, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Grabow-Below, a municipality in Müritz district, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Grabow, Saxony-Anhalt
Places in Poland
- Grabowa (river) (German: Grabow), a river in Pomerania, northern Poland
- Grabów nad Prosną, a town in western Poland
- Grabów, Łęczyca County, a village in Łódź Voivodeship (central Poland)
- Grabów, Kutno County, a village in Łódź Voivodeship (central Poland)
- Grabów, Sulęcin County, a village in Lubusz Voivodeship (west Poland)
- Grabów, Żary County, a village in Lubusz Voivodeship (west Poland)
- Grabów, Masovian Voivodeship, a village in east-central Poland
- Grabów, Opole Voivodeship, a village in south-west Poland
- Grabów, Silesian Voivodeship, a village in south Poland
- Amy Grabow (born 1979), American actress
- Carl Grabow (1790–1859), German entomologist
- John Grabow (born 1978), American Major League Baseball pitcher
- Grabow riot, a violent labour dispute that took place in Louisiana in 1912
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grabow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.