Jump to navigation Jump to search
Grabow is a town in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern in north-eastern Germany.
Grabow may also refer to other placenames derived from grab, the Slavic word for hornbeam:
Places in Germany
- Grabow (Amt) an Amt in the district of Ludwigslust, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Grabow-Below, a municipality in Müritz district, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Grabow, Saxony-Anhalt
Places in Poland
- Grabowa (river) (German: Grabow), a river in Pomerania, northern Poland
- Grabów nad Prosną, a town in western Poland
- Grabów, Łęczyca County, a village in Łódź Voivodeship (central Poland)
- Grabów, Kutno County, a village in Łódź Voivodeship (central Poland)
- Grabów, Sulęcin County, a village in Lubusz Voivodeship (west Poland)
- Grabów, Żary County, a village in Lubusz Voivodeship (west Poland)
- Grabów, Masovian Voivodeship, a village in east-central Poland
- Grabów, Opole Voivodeship, a village in south-west Poland
- Grabów, Silesian Voivodeship, a village in south Poland
- Amy Grabow (born 1979), American actress
- Carl Grabow (1790–1859), German entomologist
- John Grabow (born 1978), American Major League Baseball pitcher
- Sascha Grabow (born 1968), German traveler, author, photographer and tennis coach
- Grabow riot, a violent labour dispute that took place in Louisiana in 1912
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grabow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.