Grace (Dark Horse Comics)
|Publisher||Dark Horse Comics|
|First appearance||Comics' Greatest World: Golden City Week 1|
|Created by||Barbara Kesel
|Team affiliations||Catalyst, Vortex, Division 13|
|Notable aliases||Amazing Grace, Lady Grace|
|Abilities||flight, super-strength, teleportation (via "Diamonds")|
Grace is a fictional character, a Dark Horse Comics superheroine. The character first appeared in Comics' Greatest World: Golden City Week 1 (1993), created by Barbara Kesel and the other members of Team CGW.
Grace runs Golden City and defends it from many threats; the main one comes from the United States when Grace decides Golden City will secede.
- Madison - Grace's only confidant, the second in command of Catalyst.
- Catalyst: Agents of Change - Team of Superpowered individuals originally led by Grace. The guardians of Golden City.
- Vortex - A godlike being responsible for all meta-human activities on Earth. Both an enemy and an uneasy ally to Grace.
- Law - Lead Catalyst in Grace's absence.
- Comics' Greatest World: Golden City 1-4
- Out of the Vortex 3-5
- Catalyst: Agents of Change 1-5
- Titan Special 1 (in flashback only)
- Will To Power 7-12
- Out of the Vortex 11-12
- Nexus: Out of the Vortex 1-5 (never published mini-series)
- Agents of Law 2, 5-6
|This article about a comics character is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Dark Horse Comics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|