St. Michael and All Angels Episcopal Church, formerly known as Grace Church, is an historic church in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is the only church in the North Avondale neighborhood listed on the National Register of Historic Places. On September 16, 1982, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places. Four of the original stained glass windows carry the signature Tiffany Studios, New York, but were sold to fund renovations on the main sanctuary in 2010.
St. Michael's Church was closed on Easter Sunday 2008.
National Register listing
- Grace Church (added 1982 - Building - #82003581)
- Also known as St. Michael and All Angels Church
- 3626 Reading Rd., Cincinnati
- Historic Significance: Architecture/Engineering
- Architect, builder, or engineer: McLaughlin,J.W. & A.C. Nash
- Architectural Style: Gothic Revival
- Area of Significance: Architecture
- Period of Significance: 1850-1874, 1875–1899
- Owner: Private
- Historic Function: Religion
- Historic Sub-function: Religious Structure
- Current Function: Religion
- Current Sub-function: Religious Structure