Grace Elizabeth Harry Cabe
March 18, 1997
Lake City, Florida, U.S.
|Partner(s)||Nicolas Krause (engaged)|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
Grace Elizabeth Harry Cabe (born March 18, 1997) is an American model who first gained recognition for her work with clothing company Guess. She began walking for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2016 and became a spokesmodel for their PINK brand. In 2019, she became a Victoria's Secret Angel.
When Elizabeth was 16, her mother sent her pictures to Next Model Management in Miami. Her parents considered it a financial investment. Next subsequently sent her to work in their New York City division. In 2015, she started out her modeling career with print campaigns for Guess and Polo Ralph Lauren. In February 2016, she made her runway debut in New York walking for Diane von Fürstenberg; that same season, she walked exclusively in Paris for Miu Miu, having been hand-selected by Miuccia Prada. In June 2016, she started regularly appearing in editorials for American Vogue. In November 2016, she made her debut in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and was announced as a spokesperson for PINK. She also walked the show in 2017 and 2018. In April 2019, she became a Victoria's Secret Angel.
In July 2017, she was photographed by Steven Meisel for two covers of Vogue Italia. She has also appeared on the cover of Vogue Russia (April 2017 and April 2018), Vogue España (May 2017), Vogue China (October 2017), Vogue México (December 2017), Vogue Deutschland (February 2018), Vogue Paris (March 2018) and Vogue Korea (June 2018). She landed her first American cover in early 2018 for V Magazine, posing alongside Sam Smith.
In 2017, she walked her first Chanel show. She closed the S/S 2018 show as well as the Pre-Fall 2018 show in Hamburg, Germany. She opened the F/W 2018 show of the brand. That year, she was photographed by Karl Lagerfeld for the Spring campaign of the brand. Elizabeth has also appeared in print campaigns for Versace, Michael Kors, Max Mara, Hugo Boss, Carolina Herrera, Tory Burch, Zara, Net-a-porter, Topshop and Gap. In May 2018, she was announced as the newest face of Estée Lauder.
She has walked for high fashion designers such as Michael Kors, Alexander Wang, Tommy Hilfiger, Carolina Herrera, Ralph Lauren, Oscar de la Renta, Tory Burch, Dolce & Gabbana, Missoni, Alberta Ferretti, Max Mara, Fendi, Versace, Moschino, Bottega Veneta, Stella McCartney, Giambattista Valli, Lanvin, Isabel Marant, Elie Saab, Mugler, Balmain and Chanel during the New York, Milan and Paris fashion weeks.
- "Victoria's Secret Angel Grace Elizabeth is engaged". Vogue Australia.
- "Grace Elizabeth". Next Management.
- "Grace Elizabeth - Model".
- McCarthy, Lauren. "Meet Grace Elizabeth, the Up-and-Coming Victoria's Secret Model Following in the Footsteps of Adriana Lima and Gigi Hadid". W Magazine. Retrieved 2018-05-17.
- "Grace Elizabeth: The New Victoria's Secret PINK Model You Should Know About". Fox News Magazine. 2017-02-06. Archived from the original on 2017-02-22. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- Rutherford, Chrissy (April 10, 2019). "Exclusive: Grace Elizabeth Is Now a Victoria's Secret Angel". Harper's Bazaar.
- "Grace Elizabeth Began Her Career Modeling at Her Local Mall". Daily Front Row. 2018-02-08. Retrieved 2018-05-17.
- "Most Wanted". Net-a-Porter.
But my parents had put everything they had into my modeling – put money on credit cards, remortgaged the house.
- "7 Things to Know About Victoria's Secret Pink's Latest Star". Vogue. Retrieved 2018-05-17.
- "Grace Elizabeth - Model". MODELS.com. Retrieved 2018-05-17.
- Hou, Kathleen. "Meet Estée Lauder's Newest Supermodel Face". The Cut. Retrieved 2018-05-17.
- "Meet Grace Elizabeth | Estée Stories Blog | esteelauder.com". Estée Lauder Australia Official Site.
- "3 Minutes With Grace Elizabeth". Estee Lauder. Retrieved 2018-05-17.