Grace George in 1903 dressed for role in play "Pretty Polly"
December 25, 1879
New York City, New York, United States
|Died||May 19, 1961 (aged 81)
New York City, New York, USA
Grace George married William A. Brady in 1899. A son William Brady Jr. (1900–1935) was born in 1900. Brady Jr. married the actress Katharine Alexander and had a daughter Barbara Brady who became an actress. Her niece, Maude George, was a silent film character actor who appeared in a number of Erich von Stroheim films.
- Who Was Who in the Theatre 1912–1976 (Gale Research Company) compiled from John Parker's original annual publications.
- "Grace George, 81, Starred On Stage. Widow of W. A. Brady Dies. Noted for Comedy Style". New York Times. May 20, 1961. Retrieved 2013-12-12.
- Clapp, John Bouvé; Edgett, Edwin Francis (1902). "Ben Hur". Plays of the Present. NY: The Dunlap Society. pp. 38–39.
- "Grace George Honored. Actress Wins the Delia Austrian Medal for Role This Year". New York Times. May 17, 1950. Retrieved 2013-12-12.
- Famous Actors and Actresses On the American Stage vol 1, William C. Young, c. 1975.
- "Daily Illini" (webpage). Illinois Digital Newspaper Collections. University of Illinois. Feb 25, 1911. p. 3. Retrieved 20 July 2015.
- Lowe, Denise - An Encyclopedic Dictionary of Women in Early American Films, 1895-1930 - 2005, Pg. 232 accessed June 29, 2012