|Look up gracile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gracile (from Latin gracilis "slender") may refer to:
- Gracile australopithecus
- Gracile tateril, or Slender Gerbil (Taterillus gracilis)
- Gracile lizardfish, Saurida gracilis
- All pages beginning with "Gracile"
- Grace (disambiguation)
- M. gracile (disambiguation)
- Gracilis (disambiguation), a Latin adjective in several species names. The meaning is the same as for gracile, except for the grammatical gender
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix