Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up grad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grad or grads may refer to:
- Grad (toponymy) (Cyrillic: Град) is a Slavic word meaning "town", "city", "castle" or "fortified settlement" that appears in numerous Slavic toponyms
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Grad, short for a graduate, one who has graduated from an education program, also known as an alumnus
- Grad school, short for graduate school
Geometry and measurement
- Gradian, a unit of angular measurement
- Gradient of a scalar field, a differential operator in mathematics
- BM-21 Grad, a Soviet multiple-launch rocket system and an associated series of 122 mm (4.80 in) artillery rockets
- Grad Associates, an architectural firm based in Newark, New Jersey
- GrADS, a free software for geophysical data visualization
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.