Grade II* listed buildings in Stevenage
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Name||Location||Type||Completed [note 1]||Date designated||Grid ref.[note 2]
|Entry number [note 3]||Image|
|The Grange, 5 High Street||High Street, Stevenage||Local Government Office||1948||18 February 1948||1348064|
|94–98 High Street||High Street, Stevenage||Hall House||16th century or earlier||30 September 1976||1101179|
|131 High Street||High Street, Stevenage||Timber Framed House||c1500 or earlier||18 February 1948||1176497|
|156, High Street||High Street, Stevenage||Timber Framed House||Early 16th century||10 April 1975||1101140|
|2, Letchmore Road||Letchmore Road Stevenage||Timber Framed House||Late 15th century or early 16th century||18 February 1948||1348095|
|The Old Bury||Rectory Lane, Stevenage||House||Late 16th century||18 February 1948||1348098|
|Chells Manor||Chells, Stevenage||House||Late 14th century or early 15th century||24 November 1966||1101434|
|Church of Saint Mary||Shephall Green, Stevenage||Church||C14-Early 15th century||18 February 1948||1101152|
|The Roebuck Hotel||Hertford Road, Stevenage||House||16th century||18 February 1948||1308083|
|The Dairy, the Old Farmhouse and the Tudor House at Stebbing Farm||Fishers Green, Stevenage||Farmhouse||Late 15th century||30 September 1976||1175952|
- The date given is the date used by Historic England as significant for the initial building or that of an important part in the structure's description.
- Sometimes known as OSGB36, the grid reference is based on the British national grid reference system used by the Ordnance Survey.
- The "List Entry Number" is a unique number assigned to each listed building and scheduled monument by Historic England.
- Media related to Grade II* listed buildings in Hertfordshire at Wikimedia Commons
- Media related to Buildings in Stevenage at Wikimedia Commons
- Stevenage Borough Council list of Listed Buildings
- Listed Buildings in Stevenage at British Listed Buildings