Grade I listed buildings in Harrogate (borough)
|Name||Location||Type||Architect||Completed [note 1]||Date designated||Grid ref.[note 2]
|Entry number [note 3]||Image||Ref.|
|Allerton Castle||Allerton Park, Allerton Mauleverer with Hopperton||House||1721||15 March 1966||1189430|
|Church of St James||Baldersby St James, Baldersby||Church||1856-58||26 May 1971||1296495|
|Lych Gate to Church of St James||Baldersby St James, Baldersby||Lych Gate||1856-8||26 May 1971||1315555|
|Church of St Helen||Bilton-in-Ainsty||Church||12th century||30 March 1966||1315388|||
|Syningthwaite Priory Farmhouse||Bilton in Ainsty||Farmhouse||12th century||2 September 1952||1150361|
|Church of St Andrew||Aldborough||Church||16th century||15 March 1966||1173835|
|Denton Hall and Attached Forecourt Walls and Railings||Denton||House||1778||6 February 1952||1315354|
|Church of St Oswald||Farnham||Church||12th century||15 March 1966||1150301|||
|Farnley Hall||Farnley||Country House||John Carr||17th century||6 February 1952||1150040|||
|Rudding Park House||Rudding Lane, Follifoot||House||1805-24||8 March 1952||1188343|||
|Brimham Lodge||Brimham Road, Hartwith cum Winsley||House||1661||3 March 1987||1150538|||
|Church of All Saints||Kirby Hill||Church||10th century||20 June 1966||1190293|
|Church of All Saints||Kirk Deighton||Church||Early-mid 15th century||30 March 1966||1294634|||
|Church of St John the Baptist||Kirk Hammerton||Church||11th century||15 March 1966||1149932|
|Church of St Andrew||Kirkby Malzeard||Church||12th century||6 March 1967||1173967|
|Chapel of Our Lady of the Crag||Knaresborough||Chapel||Early 15th century||5 February 1952||1149913|
|Church of Saint John the Baptist||Knaresborough||Parish Church||Late 12th century||5 February 1952||1293930|
|Church of St Oswald||Leathley||Church||12th century||22 November 1966||1174461||
|Banqueting House at Studley Royal||Studley Park, Lindrick With Studley Royal And Fountains||Banqueting House||1728–32||6 March 1967||1150608|||
|Canal Approximately 500 Metres Long, with the Drum Falls and Weir Inlet||Studley Park, Lindrick with Studley Royal and Fountains||Canal||c1718-1728||11 June 1986||1173904|
|Temple of Piety on East Side of Moon Pond||Studley Park, Lindrick with Studley Royal and Fountains||Garden Building||Completed 1742||6 March 1967||1150613|
|Tunnel approximately 20 Metres West of the Octagon, with Flanking Wall attached to South||Studley Park, Lindrick with Studley Royal and Fountains||Tunnel||c. 1730||11 June 1986||1150610|
|Church of St Mary||Studley Park, Lindrick with Studley Royal and Fountains||Church||1871-78||6 March 1967||1315267|
|Fountains Abbey with ancillary buildings||Lindrick with Studley Royal and Fountains||Abbey||Romanesque||11 June 1986||1149811|
|Abbey Mill at Fountains Abbey||Lindrick with Studley Royal and Fountains||Mill||Mid 12th century||11 June 1986||1173325|
|Fountains Hall||Lindrick with Studley Royal and Fountains||Country House||1598-1611||23 April 1952||1149809|
|Church of the Holy Trinity, Little Ouseburn||Little Ouseburn||Church||11th century||15 March 1966||1150296|||
|Swinsty Hall||Little Timble||House||Late C16-Early 17th century||14 July 1987||1174496|
|Church of All Saints||Long Marston||Church||c. 1400||30 March 1966||1150327|||
|Markenfield Hall||Markingfield Hall||Kitchen||Early 15th century||23 April 1952||1293954|
|Church of Christ the Consoler, with Eleanor Cross to east||Skelton-on-Ure, Newby with Mulwith||Church||1871-76||6 March 1967||1315406|
|Newby Hall||Newby with Mulwith||Country House||c1695-1697||23 April 1952||1150307|
|Skelton Lodges to Newby Hall with Attached Gates and Screen Walls||Newby with Mulwith||Gate||c. 1777||6 March 1967||1289365|
|Stables Approximately 150 Metres North of Newby Hall||Newby with Mulwith||Tack Room||19th century||23 April 1952||1150308|
|Church of St Mary||Nun Monkton||Church||Late C12-Early 13th century||15 March 1966||1190942|||
|Baldersby Park House||Rainton with Newby||House/School||Coten Campbell||1718-21||10 July 1970||1150028|||
|Gatehouse approximately 80 metres south of Ripley Castle||Ripley||Gatehouse||Medieval||8 March 1952||1174136|
|Ripley Castle||Ripley Park, Ripley||House||Mid 16th century||8 March 1952||1315370|
|Chapel of the Hospital of St Mary Magdalene||Ripon||Chapel||Medieval||27 May 1949||1150194|
|The Obelisk||Ripon||Obelisk||Nicholas Hawksmoor||1702||27 May 1949||1315492|||
|Ripon Minster (cathedral Church of St Peter and Wilfrid)||Ripon||Cathedral||14th century||27 May 1949||1150164|
|Stockeld Park House||Spofforth with Stockeld||Country House||James Paine||1758-63||2 September 1952||1149986|||
|Church of St Mary||Stainburn||Church||12th century||22 November 1966||1149989|
|Church of St Michael||Cowthorpe, Tockwith||Church (redundant)||1456-58||30 March 1966||1315417|||
|Banqueting House Approximately 50 Metres East of Weston Hall||Weston Park, Weston||Banqueting House||Late C16-Early 17th century||22 November 1966||1150438|
|Church of All Saints||Weston Park, Weston||Church||Anglo-Saxon||22 November 1966||1150440|
|Weston Hall||Weston Park, Weston||House||Mid 18th century||6 February 1952||1150437|
|Church of All Saints||Wighill||Church||15th century||30 March 1966||1315379|||
|Church of St Wilfrid||Duchy Road, Harrogate||Church||Temple Moore||1909-14||4 February 1975||1189773|||
- The date given is the date used by Historic England as significant for the initial building or that of an important part in the structure's description.
- Sometimes known as OSGB36, the grid reference is based on the British national grid reference system used by the Ordnance Survey.
- The "List Entry Number" is a unique number assigned to each listed building and scheduled monument by Historic England.
- "Church Of St Helen:LBS Number 331703". heritagegateway. Retrieved 2009-02-09.
- "Church Of St Oswald:LBS Number 331771". heritagegateway. Retrieved 2009-02-03.
- "Farnley Hall:LBS Number 330482". heritagegateway. Retrieved 2009-01-24.
- "Rudding Park House:LBS Number 1188343". heritagegateway. Retrieved 2009-01-29.
- "Brimham Lodge:LBS Number 331216". heritagegateway. Retrieved 2009-01-29.
- "Church Of All Saints:LBS Number 331716". heritagegateway. Retrieved 2009-02-09.
- "Banqueting House Approximately 100 Metres To West Of The Canal:LBS Number 331073". heritagegateway. Retrieved 2009-01-29.
- "Church Of The Holy Trinity:LBS Number 331859". heritagegateway. Retrieved 2009-01-29.
- "Church Of All Saints:LBS Number 331726". heritagegateway. Retrieved 2009-02-09.
- "Church Of St Mary:LBS Number 331666". heritagegateway. Retrieved 2009-02-10.
- "Baldersby Park House:LBS Number 330444". heritagegateway. Retrieved 2009-01-24.
- "Obelisk:LBS Number 330147". heritagegateway. Retrieved 2009-01-24.
- "Stockeld Park House:LBS Number 1149986". heritagegateway. Retrieved 2009-01-24.
- "Church Of St Michael:LBS Number 331742". heritagegateway. Retrieved 2009-02-09.
- "Church Of All Saints:LBS Number 331752". heritagegateway. Retrieved 2009-02-09.
- "Church Of St Wilfrid:LBS Number 329866". heritagegateway. Retrieved 2009-02-03.
Media related to Grade I listed buildings in Harrogate (borough) at Wikimedia Commons