Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up graduate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Graduate refers to someone who has been the subject of a graduation, namely, someone who has completed the requirements of an academic degree.
- Graduate, an alumnus
- Graduate diploma, generally a postgraduate qualification, although some graduate diplomas involve the study of undergraduate level courses
- Graduate school, a school that awards advanced degrees
- High school graduate, someone who has completed high school (in the U.S.)
- Postgraduate education, a student studying in a graduate school
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Graduate (band), the band that Roland Orzabal and Curt Smith were in before forming Tears for Fears
- Graduate (film), a 2011 Telugu-language film
- "Graduate" (song), a 1997 song by Third Eye Blind
- Graduate (dinghy), a 12.5-foot sailing dinghy
- Graduated cylinder, a container with graduated markings used for measuring liquids
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Graduate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.