Graeme Macrae Burnet
Graeme Macrae Burnet (born 1967) is a Scottish author. His first novel The Disappearance of Adèle Bedeau earned him the Scottish Book Trust New Writer Award in 2013, and his second novel His Bloody Project (2015) was shortlisted for the 2016 Man Booker Prize. His third novel, The Accident on the A35 is a sequel to The Disappearance of Adèle Bedeau.
- The Disappearance of Adele Bedeau (2014)
- His Bloody Project (2015)
- The Accident on the A35 (2017)
- "New Writers Awards 2012/13: Graeme Macrae Burnet | Scottish Book Trust". scottishbooktrust.com. Retrieved 2016-10-01.
- "Graeme Macrae Burnet | The Man Booker Prizes". themanbookerprize.com. Retrieved 2016-10-01.
- "Interview: Graeme Macrae Burnet on His Bloody Project and Man Booker Prize nomination - The Scotsman". scotsman.com. Retrieved 2016-10-01.
- Cummins, Anthony (2017-10-29). "The Accident on the A35 by Graeme Macrae Burnet – review". the Guardian. Retrieved 2018-09-20.
|This article about a Scottish writer, poet or playwright is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|