|Full name||Graeme Montgomery|
|Date of birth||3 March 1988|
|Place of birth||Enfield, England|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2009–2011||Dagenham & Redbridge||22||(2)|
|2010||→ Hayes & Yeading United (loan)||3||(0)|
|2011||→ Newport County (loan)||8||(0)|
|2011||→ Eastleigh (loan)||7||(1)|
|2015||→ St Albans (loan)||4||(0)|
|2015–2016||Hemel Hempstead Town||36||(11)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 December 2016 (UTC).
He played for National League South side St Albans City on loan from Boreham Wood, following his release from Eastleigh on 24 February 2012. He then joined the Saints rivals, Hemel Hempstead Town FC, after being transferred from Boreham Wood. Graeme then signed the Saints for an undisclosed fee at the beginning of December 2016.
In the 2009–10 season, Montgomery broke into the Daggers team. He started a league game for them and on 17 April 2010, he scored his first ever Football League goal. This came in the 95th minute, after he came on as a substitute for Josh Scott in the 2–1 home victory against Burton Albion.
On 18 November 2010, he was loaned out to Hayes & Yeading United for one month. After the deal ran out, on 30 December, Montgomery was signed by Newport County on another loan until the end of the season. In May 2011, Dagenham announced the release of Montgomery at the end of his contract.
Montgomery initially joined Conference South side Eastleigh from Aldershot Town on loan on 16 September 2011. The loan was initially for 1 month, but following impressive performances, the loan was extended by an extra month twice, until Montgomery was released by Aldershot and joined Eastleigh on a contract until the end of the 2011/12 season on 16 December 2011. This was short-lived, as due to new arrivals at the club, he lost his place in the starting line up, and was eventually released from Eastleigh on 24 February 2012.
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2009). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2009–10. Mainstream Publishing. ISBN 978-1-84596-474-0.
- "Montgomery signs for Boreham". BlueSqSouth. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 17 March 2012.
- "Monty on way out". Eastleigh FC. Retrieved 26 February 2012.
- "Fixtures/results: Barnet 1 - 1 Dagenham". Soccerbase. Retrieved 2009-04-09.
- "Two players out on loan". daggers.co.uk. Dagenham & Redbridge Football Club. 18 November 2010. Archived from the original on 30 November 2010. Retrieved 19 November 2010.
- "Monty heads West". daggers.co.uk. Dagenham & Redbridge Football Club. 31 December 2010. Archived from the original on 24 July 2011. Retrieved 13 January 2011.
- "Relegated Dagenham and Redbridge release quartet". BBC Sport. 2011-05-23. Retrieved 2011-05-23.