From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Graf is a German comital title, which is part of many compound titles.
Graf may also refer to:
- Graf, Iowa, a US city
- GRAF1, a human protein
- a slang term for Graffiti
- a slang term for the U.S. Army Garrison in Grafenwöhr, Germany
- a contraction of paragraph - See news style
- The German airship known as the LZ 127 Graf Zeppelin
- GrAF: The Graph Annotation Framework
People with the surname Graf:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Graf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.