Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up graft in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Graft or grafting may refer to:
- Graft (politics), a form of political corruption
- Grafting (knitting), the joining of two knitted fabrics
- Graft, Netherlands, a village in the municipality of Graft-De Rijp
- Graft (architects), an architecture firm
Science and technology
- Graft (surgery), a surgical procedure
- Grafting, the joining of plant tissues
- Grafting (decision trees), in computer science, adding nodes to a decision tree
Art and entertainment
- Graft (1915 serial), a film serial
- Graft (1931 film), featuring Boris Karloff
- Graft (album), by Merzbow, 2010
- Graft (Paine), a sculpture by Roxy Paine, National Gallery of Art Sculpture Garden, Washington, D.C.
- Photografting, a technique used in the study of polymers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Graft.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.