Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up graft in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Graft or grafting (generally referring to hard work) may refer to:
- Graft (surgery), a surgical procedure to transplant tissue without a blood supply
- Graft (politics), a form of political corruption or bribery
- Grafting, where the tissues of one plant are affixed to the tissues of another
- Grafting (knitting), the joining of two knitted fabrics
- Grafting (decision trees), the process of adding nodes to inferred decision trees in computer science
- Graft, Netherlands, a village in the municipality of Graft-De Rijp
- Graft (architects), an architecture firm
- Graft (1915 serial), a film serial
- Graft (1931 film), featuring Boris Karloff
- Graft (album)
- Photografting, a technique used in the study of polymers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Graft.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.