From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up graft in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Graft or grafting (generally referring to hard work) may refer to:
- Graft (politics), a form of political corruption or bribery
- Grafting, where the tissues of one plant are affixed to the tissues of another
- Graft (surgery), a surgical procedure to transplant tissue without a blood supply
- Grafting (knitting), the joining of two knitted fabrics
- Grafting (decision trees), the process of adding nodes to inferred decision trees in computer science
- Graft, Netherlands, a village in the municipality of Graft-De Rijp
- Graft (architects), an architecture firm
- Graft (1915 serial), a film serial
- Graft (1931 film), featuring Boris Karloff
- Photografting, a technique used in the study of polymers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Graft.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.