Grafton Township, Walsh County, North Dakota

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Grafton Township
Township
CountryUnited States
StateNorth Dakota
CountyWalsh County
Area
 • Total34.3 sq mi (88.837 km2)
 • Land34.3 sq mi (88.837 km2)
 • Water0 sq mi (0 km2)  0%
Population
 • Total327
Time zoneUTC-6 (CST)
 • Summer (DST)UTC-5 (CDT)

Grafton Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota. 51.1% (167) of the population are male, and the other 48.9% (160) are female. As of the 2010 census, the population of Grafton Township is 327.[1]

References[edit]

  1. ^ "Grafton township, Walsh county, North Dakota". City-data. 24 May 2010. Retrieved 16 December 2014.

See also[edit]

Coordinates: 48°24′45″N 97°28′23″W / 48.4125°N 97.4731°W / 48.4125; -97.4731