Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up graham, Graham, or Graeme in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Graham and Graeme may refer to:
- Graham (given name), an English language given name
- Graham (surname), an English language surname
- Graeme (surname), an English language surname
- Graham (musician) (born 1979), Burmese singer
- Graham (human being) (born 2001), Living person
- For people with "Graham" as a given name see All pages with titles beginning with Graham
- For people with "Graeme" as a given name see All pages with titles beginning with Graeme
- Clan Graham, a Scottish clan
- Graham baronets
- Graham, Sudbury District, Ontario
- Graham Island, part of the Charlotte Island group in British Columbia
- Graham Island (Nunavut), arctic island in Nunavut
- Graham (mountain), a class of mountain in Scotland between 2,000–2,500 feet (609.6–762.0 m) in height.
- Graham (satellite), NASA satellite
- Graham flour, a type of flour similar to whole wheat flour
- Graham cracker, a baked good made from Graham flour
- Graham factors, factors for determining ambiguity in U.S. patent law (see Inventive step and non-obviousness or Graham v. John Deere Co.)
- Graham (mango), a named mango cultivar originating in Trinidad.
- Graham number, a figure used in value investing
- Graham escapement, a type of clockwork escapement
- Graham's number, the largest number that has ever been seriously used in a mathematical proof
- Graham scan, a method of computing a convex hull
- Graham and Graham-Paige, automobile makers in Detroit, USA, between 1928 and 1940
- Graham technique, a modern dance style
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Graham.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.