Graham Clark (violinist)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Birth name||Graham Leslie Lionel Clark|
|Born||16 December 1959|
|Instruments||Violin, electric guitar|
|Associated acts||Daevid Allen|
He also plays electric guitar. A freelance violinist in most styles of jazz, rock, blues and pop, he specialises in improvisation.
- August 1988-October 1989: with the Invisible Opera Company of Tibet
- October 1989-December 1991: with Gongmaison
- February 1992-December 1992: with Magick Brothers / Gong
- December 1996 - 2014: with Magick Brothers
- "Flocking", 2007, a collaboration between Clark's improvising string quartet and four singers.
- World premiere of two suites by Jean-Claude Vannier, October, 2006 at the Barbican, London: featured soloist with BBC Concert Orchestra.
- BBC Radio 3 broadcast for "Mixing It", 2004: improvised violin duets with Mark Feldman.
Featured artist on:
- 2009 Improvisations: Series 1 Graham Clark & Stephen Grew (GAS)
- 2005 Toolshed Album Toolshed (Twisted Nerve)
- 1997 Isthmus Clark, Thorne, Fell (GAS)
- 1997 Typhoid and Swans Sleepy People (Edgy Records)
- 1995 Dreaming a Dream Daevid Allen (GAS)
- 1992 Shapeshifter Gong (Celluloid, France)
- 1989 Gongmaison Gongmaison (Demi Monde)
|This article on a violinist or fiddler is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|