|Occupation||Technology consultant, security blogger, author|
Cluley started his career in the computer security industry as a programmer at British anti-virus firm S&S International (later known as Dr Solomon's Software), where he wrote the first Windows version of Dr Solomon's Anti-Virus Toolkit.
In 2009 and 2010, Computer Weekly named Cluley Twitter user of the year.
In April 2011, Cluley was inducted into the InfoSecurity Europe Hall of Fame.
Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault are the co-hosts of the weekly Smashing Security podcast.
Cluley has given talks about computer security for some of the world's largest companies, worked with law enforcement agencies on investigations into hacking groups, and regularly appears on TV and radio explaining computer security threats.
- Cluley, Graham. "grahamcluley.com". grahamcluley.com. Retrieved 27 July 2013.
- "Naked Security's Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault say goodbye". Naked Security. Retrieved 27 July 2013.
- "The IT Blog Awards 2009 winners". Computer Weekly. 26 November 2009.
- "Infosecurity Europe Hall of Fame - 2011". Archived from the original on 29 July 2013.
- "Humbug" download
- Jacaranda Jim download
- Alleged Belgian virus writer arrested | CNET News.com
- Belgian police arrest female virus writer | The Register
|This article on a computer specialist of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|