This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Height||6 ft 3 in (191 cm)|
Valerie King (m. 1984)
Graham King film producer.(born 19 December 1961) is an English
He is President and CEO of production companies Initial Entertainment Group and GK Films. He is best known for his Oscar-winning 2006 crime thriller film The Departed, which was awarded the Best Picture Oscar at the 79th Academy Awards, and Bohemian Rhapsody which was nominated for five awards including Best Picture, at the 91st Academy Awards. He has had several major commercial successes as a producer, including The Departed (which grossed $289.8 million worldwide), The Tourist ($278.3 million), and Bohemian Rhapsody which grossed over $903.7 million worldwide on a production budget of about $50 million. It became the sixth-highest-grossing film of 2018 worldwide and the highest-grossing musical biographical film of all time, as well as one of 20th Century Fox's top ten highest-grossing films. King is planning to produce a biopic about Michael Jackson.
All films, he was producer unless otherwise noted.
|1997||Changing Habits||Executive producer|
|Dr. T & the Women||Co-producer|
|2002||The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys||Executive producer|
|Desert Saints||Executive producer|
|Gangs of New York||Co-executive producer|
|2005||The Ballad of Jack and Rose||Executive producer|
|An Unfinished Life||Executive producer|
|2007||First Born||Executive producer|
|Gardener of Eden||Executive producer|
|2009||The Young Victoria|
|2010||Edge of Darkness|
|The Rum Diary|
|In the Land of Blood and Honey|
|2013||World War Z||Executive producer|
|2016||The 5th Wave|
|The Magic Finger|
|1996||Mojave Moon||Special thanks|
|1998||Very Bad Things||Special thanks|
- "The Departed". Box Office Mojo. IMDb. Retrieved 23 October 2012.
- "The Tourist". Box Office Mojo. IMDb. Retrieved 23 October 2012.
- Mendelson, Scott (11 November 2018). "'Bohemian Rhapsody' Remains Box Office Queen With Supersonic $285M Cume". Forbes.
- Mendelson, Scott (7 January 2019). "Bryan Singer's Golden Globe-Winning 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Is The Highest-Grossing Drama Ever". Forbes.
- "No. 59282". The London Gazette (Supplement). 31 December 2009. p. 24.
- GK Films Official website
- Graham King on IMDb
- Graham King: Brit in Holywood Interview
- Graham King in the Film Power 100: the full list
|This article about a film producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|