Graham Peak (Colorado)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||12,536 ft (3,821 m) |
|Prominence||2,551 ft (778 m) |
|Isolation||8.64 mi (13.90 km) |
|Listing||Colorado prominent summits|
|Location||Hinsdale County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Parent range||San Juan Mountains|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map|
Granite Peak, Colorado
The 12,536-foot (3,821 m) peak is located in the Weminuche Wilderness of San Juan National Forest, 37.0 miles (59.6 km) south (bearing 185°) of the Town of Lake City in Hinsdale County, Colorado.
- List of the most prominent summits of Colorado
- List of Colorado county high points
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- "Graham Peak". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved October 29, 2014.
- "GRAHAM". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- The elevation of Graham Peak includes an adjustment of +1.625 m (+5.33 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Graham Peak, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|